LIMESTONE offers integrated risk management and investment compliance services to investment fund managers. Our independent risk management team provides services to collective investment schemes incorporated under UCITS and AIFM Directives.
We set up a variety of monitoring tools and other risk management processes in order to verify that fund transactions and operations comply with the investment policy and legal restrictions. Our well-structured controlling and reporting systems guarantee effective assessment and management of financial risks. The assessment of the reporting system is built on a full range of risk indicators adapted to the risk profile, the asset class as well as the investment strategy of each fund. LIMESTONE’s risk management process takes into account the best market practices and complies with the general ALFI and ESMA guidelines.
The risk management process can, thus be summarised as a recurring cycle of identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting of risks.
The risk management services offered include:
- Investment compliance to UCITS or AIF legal requirements and investment policy, including pre-trade and post-trade compliance checks
- Risk identification and limits setup
- Measurement and monitoring of portfolio risks
- Risk modelling and risk aggregation techniques
- Production of risk management reports
- Regulatory reporting
- Independent supervision of the NAV
- Performance assessment of the investment manager
- Ad-hoc calculation