|Global Dynamic Opportunities 10+||UCITS||
LS FUND – NORTHERN STAR GLOBAL DYNAMIC OPPORTUNITIES 10+
This sub-fund has an absolute return target aiming to generate a positive return of 10% annualized on invested capital over the period of a business cycle (3 – 7 years) by shifting among asset classes and by selecting appropriate investments whereas the timing of the investments is a crucial factor. However, there is no guarantee that this target is reached or that there will be a positive return over any given time frame.
Please click here to view the KIID for the Global Dynamic Opportunities 10+ fund.
|Northern Star MG Relative Value||SIF||
LS OPPORTUNITIES FUND – NORTHERN STAR MG RELATIVE VALUE
The objective of the Northern Star MG Relative Value Fund is to generate long term capital growth by investing in a variety of commodity markets worldwide by using a dynamic investment approach which is focused on active volatility investing and therefore less dependent on market trends. The aim is to enhance the expected long-term return by applying volatility research on top of the seasonal analysis.
Please click here to know how sustainability risks are factored into investment decisions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
|Frontier Senior Income||SIF||
The objective of Frontier Senior Income is to generate high risk-adjusted income consistently by investing in a variety of markets worldwide, using a dynamic investment approach based on the rigorous macro and company analysis. The aim is to enhance the expected long term return by fundamental company analysis and instrument selection.
Private family investment vehicle
Please contact appointed investment manager Northern Star Partners email@example.com for further details
In addition to current clients, the following 3rd Party fund umbrellas and funds are in the launch process:
- Replacement of current AIFM for Swedish Real Estate developer with existing SIF-fund and aiming to launch second fund by the end of 2019
- Establishment of private SIF umbrella for UHNW Family with two sub-funds investing in listed assets and private equity
- Establishment of a real estate SIF sub-fund for UK based asset manager in LIMESTONE’s hosted solution, followed by a hosted UCITS sub-fund fund later in 2019
- Establishment of a FinTech fund under LIMESTONE’s existing hosted SIF-umbrella for British-Swiss origin team
- Launch of a hosted RAIF solution targeting the trade finance sector for an experienced Swiss Manager