THE PERFECT FUND SOLUTION FOR INVESTMENT MANAGERS SEEKING FLEXIBILITY AND INDEPENDENCE
LIMESTONE is an independent and flexible fund service provider established in 2007. The company has had an active presence in Luxembourg since 2007 via UCITS and SIF umbrellas more recently via our local Branch. LIMESTONE provides a variety of Fund services and solutions, which can be tailored according to our customer needs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to structure products and provide restructuring advice and to deliver seamless transitions of 3rd Party AIFM and UCITS solutions either via hosted solutions or for 3rd Party clients
- Provision of a low cost service and IT hub in Tallinn
- International footprint; multiple locations in Europe
- Proven track record in providing Tailored Solutions
- Broad knowledge base of a strong team with diverse and relevant backgrounds
- Ability to provide seamless reporting and Portfolio Management functionality via our own technology system CUBE
Limestone Platform AS is subjet to the supervision of Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA).
The Limestone funds are subject to the supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
The company is registered under the Commercial Register number 11415709.
WHY A FUND PLATFORM?
The benefits of shared costs and economies of scale
The Platform provides a well-defined, cost efficient and user friendly manner for establishing and managing funds domiciled in Luxembourg. We allow managers to use our established fund umbrellas and provide relevant assistance and services during the launch and life time of new funds. Our unique service offering provides you with an end-to-end solution: trade execution, settlement, comprehensive investment risk reporting, a complete portfolio management system and client reporting. The Platform is especially attractive for smaller funds and alternative investment fund managers.
Investment managers have control over branding, sales and portfolio management of their funds. The underlying administrative and legal structure is designed to be invisible providing each fund on the Platform its own independent profile.
The Platform allows for benefits of combined scale including access to European distribution wholesalers providing a source of significant inflows otherwise not accessible for smaller funds. Limestone UCITS also has the scale to negotiate favourable terms with brokers and trading counterparties.